Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ms. A at the Sculpture Park

When I say this kid is EASY to photograph...well, you'll see for yourself. She's a poser and she LOVES the camera and as you'll see the camera LOVES her. We spent about an hour at the Sculpture Park and she made my job easy!



So sweet and serious! :)

All I had to was count and by "2" she was smiling big.

Photogenic just runs in this gorgeous family!

Dad had this idea and it ended up being one of my favorite shots of the day.

The tumbleweed was a smash hit for Ms. A...a.k.a. Little Monkey. :)

See what I mean by "Little Monkey"?

What a beautiful family!

Now do you believe me when I say she's a poser?!

M
s. A...A stands for airplane



Daddy and Ms. A


These next 2 are in my top 5.

The eyeball...HAD to have one with the eyeball! :)


Have I convinced you she's a poser yet?!
Mommy and Ms. A
How old are you Ms. A?

1 comment: