Friday, December 3, 2010

A "Majesty" Christmas

I'm enjoying being a homeowner...and I'm doubly excited about being able to decorate it for Christmas. Hung lights on the outside...well, you can see for yourself what we did on the outside.



Had an interesting time trying to figure out where the tree was going to go. Finally decided in front of the window just wasn't going to work...so it ended up by the kitchen...but it looks good there. A Christmas tree makes a room feel more cozy...and so does a fire in the fireplace...or a fire on a DVD playing on the TV. Ya do what ya gotta do! :)


A few of the ornaments hanging on the tree...


Zoe was following me around as I photographed the decorations, so I made her pose for a few. She did good. The sound of the shutter kept her interested. :) The middle picture below cracks me up...she looks like she's sneering at me. :)


Aww...pretty girl!


Hope you have a very Merry Christmas...enjoy the holidays and don't forget to take time to remember the real reason for the season...Jesus came!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos. You did a great job. You need to check out my scrapbook specials for great things to do with those photos. My website is located on facebook.

    ReplyDelete